Slideshow Widget

I Am Thankful For: Nature, Home, Friendship, Laughter & My Sight

Friday, November 8, 2013

Many times in our lives we experience certain things that cause us pain or sorrow which can leave us with the feeling of hopelessness. We all have been there. 

I've found, that every once and a while if I reflect on the things that I am thankful for and on the blessings in my life, that I can suddenly see just how truly wonderful my life is!
That being said, I've decided to jump on the "I am thankful for" trend and share with you my happy blessings. 

This year, I am thankful for...

NATURE - I’m thankful for nature’s many splendors all year long, but especially during the fall when all the beautiful leaves are turning, and the smells of first rain and crisp air surround me. I often find myself happier when I am outside during the fall. 

MY HOME - I am thankful for my home. It keeps me warm and safe and is filled with new memories each and every day. A home can easily be taken for granted, and am truly blessed to have a place to call home.

LAUGHTER - I am thankful for laughter as it truly is the best medicine. I love hearing my younger boys giggling with delight, and I enjoy the funny things they say that make me laugh.

FRIENDSHIP - I am thankful for my friends both near and far, whether they are my very close friends or simply an acquaintance.

MY SIGHT - I am thankful for my sight. I love being able to see all the beautiful colors of the world, and the gift of  being able to watch my children grow.

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. 
If you concentrate on what you don't have, 

you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey


post signature

Post a Comment