Slideshow Widget

The Breathe Bracelet: Sterling Silver Advice

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Breathe Bracelet

Sterling Silver Advice

Hello, Everyone! It's Shauna again from Momma Candy. I hope you're enjoying your version of fall whether it be in an actual fall with colorful leaves and cool weather or eighty degree temps and flip flops like me. I bake pumpkin bread to make up for it.

So as I was perusing through the beautiful pages of the Whole Soul Jewelry website, I clicked on the New Arrivals page to see what kind of things I needed to put on my Christmas list. 

The first piece I saw was unlike any other piece of jewelry I'd ever seen. And because I love meaningful, unique jewelry, of course I love this piece.



How much did you need this advice?

I absolutely love the message and I love the hammered style of the bracelet, too. It's sterling silver and personalized so each piece is unique and one of a kind. Imperfectly perfect.

I think what I like most about this custom bracelet is that it's for everyone. No matter what you're going through in life and no matter what you've been through in the past, this hand stamped bracelet is a good bit of advice to grace your wrist or the wrist of someone else who might need this at just the right moment.

Heed the advice.

Breathe in - Breathe out - Move on.

Preach.


Post a Comment