Slideshow Widget

Day of the Dead Personalized Necklace

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello!

I'm Shauna from Momma Candy! I blog about my life with three kids, baking, travel, special needs advocacy, and celebration. I like finding the candy in life, whether it be pretty things, daily coffee, or sour patch kids!

So when I came across Whole Soul Jewelry almost a year ago, I knew I had definitely found some Momma Candy. I received my first personalized necklace from Whole Soul Jewelry and it was love at first site. I've been a fan ever since.

And because I'm the self appointed biggest fan of Whole Soul Jewelry and their personalized necklaces, I'm so excited to be writing a weekly segment sharing my favorite pieces of Handstamped, Rustic Inspired Jewelry!

I was looking through the Whole Soul Jewelry site and their newest arrivals and I stopped dead in my tracks. 

I had to have it.

Just in time for Halloween and Day of the Dead!

Day of the Dead Personalized Sugar Skull Necklace

day of the dead personalized necklace


Sugar skulls!

And you can personalize these? (Yes. Yes, you can.)

They're sterling silver, personalized, and, frankly, this personalized necklace should be mine.

Is there such a thing as a Halloween present? If so, can someone please alert my husband?

See you next week with another one of my favorite pieces!

Post a Comment