Slideshow Widget

Wear it Wednesday - Featuring Rustic Leather and Hemp Name Bracelet with Birthstone

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What is it about clothes that make me so happy? It's not like I have a killer body that is fun to dress-up every day. I just don't have 'that' body type. But I still love clothes.

And in fact, I LIVE in my sweat pants and over-sized t-shirt most of the time. (I fully blame this on motherhood) I don't even wear half the clothes in my closet! But, I still love buying them and putting these 'virtual' outfits together. Ok, so I'm weird.

Mustard & Tan Featuring Whole Soul Jewelry

Anyways, back to the point of this post. For this Wear It Wednesday I wanted to feature one of our best selling personalized bracelets. Our Rustic Leather & Hemp Name Bracelet with Birthstone of your choice.


Isn't it adorable? This particular handmade bracelet is layered with woven multi-colored hemp cord. The mustard and tan colors are a nice natural tone and will work well with just about anything you may want to wear.

This personalized bracelet is hand stamped with any name or word of choice onto an adorably rustic looking brass heart charm. A swarovoski crystal drop birthstone charm (your choice) accents this design.


This handmade bracelet measures roughly 6-8" and is fully adjustable simply by pulling the light weight knot in the back. It's a personal favorite of mine, and our best selling bracelet right now....I just love it!

So, what's your favorite thing from this outfit?

Also, If you'd like to learn more about the clothing or accessories shown above, just click the links to any of the items below. 

Post a Comment