Slideshow Widget

Happy Birthday! Here is your gift...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Handwriting Heart Charm
Last weekend, I made it official half way into my thirties. I had a wonderful day of sleeping in, eating lots of yummy food, spending time with friends and family, but I also woke up with a few new wrinkles and grey hairs...Yikes!

On a more positive note, I really have so much to be thankful for this year; and one of those things is you! Without the support of my customers, twitter and Facebook fans, Whole Soul Jewelry would not exists.  So, now I want to give you all a little gift in return.

From now until Thursday 12/13/12, I am offering 10% OFF any of our handwriting charms or necklaces. No coupon necessary.

Keep your loved ones close with any of our handwriting charms from our personalized jewelry collection. We take a scan of your family, friend, or loved one's handwritten message and transform it into a beautiful keepsake to treasure for years to come. These are simply adorable, and a great gift idea!

There is still plenty of time to order one of these charms and have it delivered for Christmas too (No later than 12/18/12). Just be sure to check them out and order one before the sale ends to get your discount!

Lastly, be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive additional discounts and promotions.

Thank you everyone,

Lisa


Post a Comment