Slideshow Widget

2013 Just Around The Corner....

Sunday, December 9, 2012


I can't believe this year is almost over. What better time to add a new blog to my already busy work schedule? Yup, I might be a little crazy. Let's just hope I can stick to it! 

I've been busy bookmarking quite a few interesting blogs to my Google reader and I check them regularly. Sure some people might think that makes me kinda nerdy, but if you’re reading this, you’re probably a lot like me! 

Other than trying to keep up with my new blog, I've got some other New Year's resolutions:

  • Get organized! I am a stay at home mother of three busy boys and in addition, I own and run Whole Soul Jewelry myself. You can probably imagine how hectic life might get around here. Our house is pretty much ALWAYS messy and unorganized. 

  • Exercise! It seems to be my resolution every year, and I am pretty sure I am not the only one. I purchased Insanity workout from Beach Body last month...we will just have to wait and see what happens there! So far, it's collecting dust. I know, shame on me!

  • Stay in better contact with my siblings. I am the oldest of five, we have since grown up and moved away from one another, I sure miss talking to them on a regular basis. With all the social outlets around these days, there isn't really an excuse not too....hence, it's on the list!
It's looking like am really on top of things....so far! Happy New Year everyone!

Post a Comment